Ways To Give
These donations will be put into the general fund to help support the DFM's many programs and services, including our Helping Hands patient assistance program and Camp Kandu for children with diabetes and their families!
Make a difference and honor a loved one by making a donation in their name to make a lasting and possibly life-saving difference for those living with diabetes. Your gift will assist the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi in funding research and providing education, emergency medical assistance and services to all children and adults whose lives are affected by diabetes. All money raised stays in Mississippi to help Mississippians.
There are many occasions for celebration for which you may wish to contribute:
- In honor of special birthdays
- A wedding or anniversary
- In honor of a graduation
- The birth of a grandchild
- Any important occasion
An acknowledgement will be sent to the honoree.
Becoming a member or gifting a membership is a great way to support your friends and family! There are three different levels: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Each level has different perks and information for you, as well as supporting our programs and services for the people of Mississippi!
Bronze Membership: $25
- Diabetes Self Management - A magazine offering information and ways to enjoy life with diabetes.
- Diabetes Alert ID Card
- DFM Bracelet
- Free Brochures on diabetes care
Silver Membership: $50
- All Charter Member Benefits Plus…
- Carbohydrate Counting - an introduction to the concept of carbohydrate counting. It provides the advantage of more precise matching of food, medication and activity to potentially improve blood glucose.
- DFM Decal - Show your support!
- DFM T-Shirt
Gold Membership: $100
- All Contributor Benefits Plus…
- Nutrition Action Health Letter - keeps you current on trends in the nutrition arena, as well as: Diet & Disease; Vitamins; Restaurant & Food Studies; Brand Name Comparisons; Food Safety; Exercise and Food Labeling.
- DFM Reusable Shopping Bag
- 10% off Educational Conference Registrations (not applicable to group rate pricing)
- Your membership sponsors a child at Camp Kandu.