Ways To Give
Make a difference and honor a loved one by giving the gift of a tribute and make a lasting and possibly life-saving difference for those living with diabetes. Your gift will assist the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi in funding research and providing education, emergency medical assistance and services to all children and adults whose lives are affected by diabetes. All money raised stays in Mississippi to help Mississippians. Click here for the tribute donation form.
There are many occasions for celebration for which you may wish to contribute:
- In honor of special birthdays
- A wedding or anniversary
- In honor of a graduation
- The birth of a grandchild
- Any important occasion
An acknowledgement will be sent to your special person.
Become a Member!
Becoming a member or giving someone a membership is a great way to support your friends and family! There are three different levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. The higher levels will help support our activities in addition to providing you with great information on living well with diabetes.
Bronze Membership: $25
- Diabetes Self Management - A magazine offering information and ways to enjoy life with diabetes.
- Diabetes Alert ID Card.
- DFM Bracelet
- Free Brochures on diabetes care
Silver Membership: $50
- All Charter Member Benefits Plus…
- Carbohydrate Counting - an introduction to the concept of carbohydrate counting. It provides the advantage of more precise matching of food, medication and activity to potentially improve blood glucose.
- DFM Decal Show your support!
- DFM T-Shirt
Gold Membership: $100
- All Contributor Benefits Plus…
- Nutrition Action Health Letter -keeps you current on trends in the nutrition arena, as well as: Diet & Disease; Vitamins; Restaurant & Food Studies; Brand Name Comparisons; Food Safety; Exercise and Food Labeling.
- DFM Reusable Shopping Bag
- 10% off Educational Conference Registrations (not applicable to group rate pricing).
- Your membership sponsors a child at Camp Kandu
Click here for the membership form.